Out of the mouths of babes
Kids say the darnedest things, as the saying goes…
My daughter once did a little questionnaire like this at daycare. She thought her dad’s name was ‘Honey’….apparently I don’t use his given name very much!
So, WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. Do it for dad too, and add any others you like!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom similar?
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?