Love…Out of the mouths of babes
Children have the most refreshing — and honest — views of life.
You may have seen some of these quotes before, but the way they talk about love is often a very true representation of what it is (or isn’t, as the case may be!)
Here are some examples from rinkworks.com:
- “One of you should know how to write a check. Because, even if you have tons of love, there is still going to be a lot of bills.” — Ava, age 8
- “When somebody’s been dating for a while, the boy might propose to the girl. He says to her, ‘I’ll take you for a whole life, or at least until we have kids and get divorced.'” —Anita, 9
- “I’m not rushing into being in love. I’m finding fourth grade hard enough.” — Regina, age 10
- “Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me.” — Dave, age 8
- “Beauty is skin deep. But how rich you are can last a long time.” — Christine, age 9
- “It isn’t always how you look. Look at me. I’m handsome like anything, and I haven’t got anybody to marry me yet.” — Brian, age 7
Click here for the whole article —-> Kids on Love
Really, you should click on it. Kids are hilarious!